- Don’t eat breakfast! Huh! Why? Cortisol is the hormone that wakes you up and so it is highest in the morning. It is also the hormone that breaks down fat so you don’t want to interrupt it with food. Try it for 7 days and see if I am not right. Make your first meal 2 to 3 hours after you wake up.
- Drink coffee in the morning with a tablespoon of whole cream (or half and half). And eat a tablespoon of organic coconut shavings. Why? The fat in the cream and coconut will speed up your metabolism and stop your hunger cravings. Try it. If you don't like coconut then just have the whole cream with your coffee but no sugar.
- Don’t eat cheeses, white breads, white rices and white pastas, pastry of any kind or drink beer for 7 days. Why? It raises insulin levels which increases belly FAT. Drink a glass or two of red wine with dinner, if you want a drink. I do!
- Make your sandwiches using lettuce leaves instead of bread. If you use mayo, use canola mayo or veganaise as it does not have high fructose corn syrup. Replace pasta with broccoli (boiled, steamed or even sautéed) for pasta dishes. Why? The less breads, grains and sugars you have in your system, the faster you drop body fat!
- Add lime juice to your water. Why? While limes and lemons are acidic, they leave an alkaline residue in your system which helps the body break down more fat. They also increase the production of hydrochloric acid which is very good for your digestive system.