- One Avocado
- Eggs (either chicken eggs or quail eggs)
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350-400
- Cut the Avocado in half, take the seed out and leave room in the middle to but the cooked egg over easy in the middle.
- Coo the egg in a frying pan with a little olive oil, pan on med-hi, cook the egg to how you like it.
- Place the egg over the whole in the avocado and place both on a baking sheet for 10 minutes to create an incredibly creamy texture out of the avocado, 5 minutes can be sufficient.
- Take out of the oven, drizzle a little olive oil on top, salt and pepper and you are done