Healthy Gluten Free Muffin cups!
• 2 TBSP of coconut oil
• 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup gluten free flour or Almond flour
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 tsp of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400º
2. Divide oil between 12 muffin cups and no liners and place tin the oven to melt the butter.
3. Add milk, flour, and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend well.
4. Add eggs one at a time, blending after each addition.
5. Remove muffin tin out of the oven and pour batter in to the cups till 3/4 full.
6. Bake until puffed and golden brown, 5-6 minutes.
Add lemon and fresh cut strawberries over the top!